PENGARUH BUDAYA PERUSAHAAN DAN ETIKA KERJA ISLAM TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN Studi Kasus Pada Karyawan Sambel Layah Office)

Mita Wardatun Nur, NIM. 1323203005 (2017) PENGARUH BUDAYA PERUSAHAAN DAN ETIKA KERJA ISLAM TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN Studi Kasus Pada Karyawan Sambel Layah Office). Skripsi thesis, IAIN Purwokerto.

[img]
Preview
Text
COVER_ABSTRAK_DAFTAR ISI_BAB I_BAB V_DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (428kB) | Preview
[img] Text
MITA WARDATUN NUR_PENGARUH BUDAYA PERUSAHAAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (986kB)

Abstract

Every organizations needs the resources to achieve the goals as determined. Human resource is one of the most important factors. Therefore, the improvement on labor as the part of human development is needed. An organization must be able to manage and utilize the resources start from developing, integrating, until the implementation of corporate’s work culture including ethics/ organization behavior in the function and position. The study aims to examine the effect of corporate culture and islamic work ethics on the employee’s performance in both of partial or simultan at Sambel Layah Office Purwokerto. The basic theory in this study about corporate culture and it’s influence who said that people and their character will be affect their performance and self-image. And also theory of Islamic work ethics where are bussinessmen must to have Islamic ethics as part of behavior that suggested by Qur’an and Sunnah. In other opinion said that Islamic work ethics toward employee’s performance. The study kinds of quantitative methods where did use sample to get the primary data. Saturared sampling technique taht used into 116 employees as the population of study. The analysis method that used is multiple linear regression with the fist classsical assumption test includes autocorrelation test, multicolinearity test, and normally test. Hypothesis test using partial significance test (t test), simultan (F test), and coefficient of determination. Based on the results of research and data analysis of both independent variables have a positive and significant influence on employee performance either partially or simultaneously (together) with the value of coefficient of determination of 0.22 which means corporate culture and work ethic of Islam has the effect of 22% on the performance , While the rest of 78% influenced by other factors not examined in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Corporate Culture, Islamic Work Ethics, Employee Performance
Subjects: 600 Technology (Applied sciences) > 650 Management and auxiliary services > 658 General management > 658.3 Manajemen Personalia
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Ekonomi Syariah
Depositing User: Aris Administrator Perpustakaan IAIN Purwokerto
Date Deposited: 31 Aug 2017 00:46
Last Modified: 31 Aug 2017 00:46
URI: http://repository.iainpurwokerto.ac.id/id/eprint/2760

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item